THE TASTE OF A GOOD BUSINESS
Finding the balance between delivering the highest quality for the customer and retaining earnings on the bottom line is a challenge for many companies. Two of the companies that know the formula for solving this challenge are Løgismose and Meyers. Now the two groups have merged and been acquired by a venture capital firm. The continued loyalty of consumers, combined with efficient business operations in an even larger group with different cultures and systems, is an important task.
"RelateIT provides quick estimates when we ask about the time and price of changes or extensions. This has meant that the process has not dragged on unnecessarily but has been kept on track with full focus from all parties."
- The merged company, Løgismose Meyers, is now a very large company with many different types of business units. From restaurants, bakeries and delis to food production, catering, and wholesalers. All our products still need to exquisite compared to the market. On the inner lines, we must be backed up by a hugely efficient business system. Otherwise, we cannot fulfill the first – the promise to consumers, says Jakob Ingemann, from IZARA, who acts as Løgismose Meyers' IT department, and is responsible for the implementation of the new IT systems in collaboration with RelateIT, which has delivered the systems.
NAV og LS retailAS THE PREFERRED SOLUTION
– We have chosen a NAV as the standard ERP solution and an LS retail system. We will always be updated on the systems, and the more modified things are, the harder and more expensive are the updates. RelateIT provides quick estimates when we ask about the time and price of changes or extensions. This results in the process not being dragged on unnecessarily.
Anne Marie Davidsen is a port of the team implementing LS system. One of the important tasks in relation to the implementation is the meeting between the users in the stores and the new system.
"The consultants from RelateIT have added value to the process. They are structured and have a lot of experience in our sectors. At the same time, they offer new ideas and are flexible."
– The consultants from RelateIT have added value to the process. They are structured and have a lot of experience in our sectors. At the same time, they offer new ideas and are flexible. For example, restaurant operations are very much about the IT system supporting the employees' creativity and ability to create, and not slowing it down.
– The checkout system needs to talk to our master system, but it's important that it's a dialogue between the systems, so to speak. This means that inputs and wishes from the users and administrative workers are considered in relation to the design and functionality of the system, says Anne Marie Davidsen.
– That's why flexibility is one of the key words. RelateIT also shows understanding and adaptation in this case. I've called them late at night and got the help and answers I needed, which is very important, when you must be in one of our stores the next morning helping the employees getting started with the system.
Would you like to know more?
Vil du vide mere?